ZheJiang Lotile Coating Co., LTD. We specialized in research, development and sales of the non-stick coating
0570-5168678 / 0570-5168676
No.20 Guan Yang Road, Huibu Industrial Zone, ChangShan City ,ZheJiang Province.
Check mobile website
Silicone Coating - Gradient Silicone Coating
Silicone Coating - Metallic Paint (Transparent Paint)
Silicone coating - marble coating
PES high temperature resistant coating
Ceramic coating operation instructions
Type : single layer and multiple layers (primer, topcoat, spot)
Color : multiple colors
4. Substrate processing
Thoroughly remove the grease from the substrate with alkali or acid, then rinse the acid or alkali on the substrate with water.
2) Sanding : Number of sands : 60-80 mesh. Sandblasting roughness: 8-12 microns
3) Dust removal : Clean the dust on the substrate with clean water.
5. Paint ripening method
1) Prepare the paint
Stir the solution A thoroughly (usually with a roll method and stir at 150 rpm for more than 30 minutes until the precipitate is completely removed).
2) Paint mixing
Pour liquid B into solution A and shake immediately for more than 20 seconds. P liquid is then poured into the mixed components of A and B.
3) Rolling and aging method , rolling speed: 80~100 rpm.
4) Ripening time : 8~12 hours
5) Mature environment : the ambient temperature is around 25 degrees.
6) After the ripening is completed, it must be used within 24 hours at room temperature, otherwise it should be refrigerated (5°C - 10°C)
7) Use after filtering 300 mesh filter ( if you need to add glitter in the topcoat, please filter the cooked topcoat and then add the flash powder. The added amount can be adjusted by the customer )
8) Storage time of cooked paint
Refrigerated at 5~10 degrees, can be kept for 3 days
1) Preparing cooked paint
In order to use the refrigerated storage material, the paint should be uniformly mixed, the paint should be shaken for more than 30 minutes, the paint temperature should be adjusted to normal temperature, and filtered with a 300 mesh filter before use.
2) Spraying process
‚ Preheating: preheating surface temperature is 50~80 degrees
Spraying method: air spray gun spraying
ƒ Spray thickness: single layer: 35 ± 7 microns.
Double layer: primer 25 ± 5 microns, topcoat: 10 ± 2 microns. Primer and topcoat spray ratio 2.5~3:1 (weight ratio).
3) Ethanol or IPA when washing the spray equipment
1) Baking conditions
290~310°C (MPT standard)×10 minutes
2) Curing engineering drawings (temperature and time)
Time (minutes) temperature (degrees Celsius)
(The surface temperature of the factor is different from the temperature of the air in the oven, so it is necessary to measure the surface temperature of the material frequently)
Please contact us for other details.