ZheJiang Lotile Coating Co., LTD. We specialized in research, development and sales of the non-stick coating
0570-5168678 / 0570-5168676
No.20 Guan Yang Road, Huibu Industrial Zone, ChangShan City ,ZheJiang Province.
Check mobile website
Copyright©Zhejiang lotile 浙ICP备0000000号 Powered by 300.cn
Silicone Coating - Gradient Silicone Coating
Silicone Coating - Metallic Paint (Transparent Paint)
Silicone coating - marble coating
PES high temperature resistant coating
WSP-255 Technical Information
WSP-255 resin is a dispersion of non-crystalline polymers diluted with water. Good film forming, wide applicability, excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates, the use of the resin production of single-layer water and double water (PTEE) resistant to high-temperature non-stick materials, can be widely used in a variety of cooking utensils, kitchenware, baking utensils, rice cooker tank, bread bucket, frying pan, barbecue plate, hairdressing utensils, Induction cooker panel and electric iron Bottom plate and other household appliances non-stick coating, but also suitable for a variety of industrial non-stick applications.
1. Outstanding thermal stability and high temperature resistance to yellowing properties, can be used in a variety of light color resistance to high-temperature non-stick coating;
2. Excellent wear resistance and flexibility, and PAI mixed preparation of bottom oil can improve the non-stick coating resistance to cooking performance and boiling water resistance;
3. Excellent resistance to chemical properties, the use of the resin produced by a variety of coatings have a high resistance to salt water, salt mist, acid and alkali resistance and organic solvents;
4. Excellent solubility and water dilution performance;
5. Outstanding bonding performance, with a variety of metal substrates have a good adhesion;
6. Comply with U.S. FDA and European food hygiene and safety standards. Technical Specifications
|Appearance||Milky white or mifepristone opaque liquid|
|Solid Parts%||24±2 (250 ℃/10 min)|
|Storage Period||12 months|
|Table Dry Conditions||120℃-150℃/5-10 minutes|
|Curing conditions||380 ℃/10 min|
Main points of Use: the resin is a polymer dispersion, storage period has a mild stratification, when used must be evenly stirred.
It is advisable to store under the condition of avoiding light, drying, low temperature and sealing.
Plastic barrel: 50kg/barrel.